Today was hell for me. I am not a morning person, in any sense of the word. I hate waking up in general. Not to mention, no thanks to a various amount of girls, I have not slept in the past week. Well, lets say that I have gotten maybe 10 hours in the past four days.

So, last night started off with Billy and I staying at my house, trying to decide what to do. Our original plan from the start was to set of a mortar (seeing how it is almost the fourth of July) at the back of Northvail School… not to say that I own mortars or any fireworks for that matter… that would be illegal.

So we started thinking at midnight (when we shot clip number one) and then could not think of anything decently exciting to film. We looked through World Record books for ideas. Should we reenact the Sound of Music scene. NO! How about skydiving? …you’re kidding me right? What about we set off a mortar? WE ALREADY SAID NO TO THE MORTAR!!!

This ran on for just about 3 hours until we both came up with cool ideas; mine consisting of swimming, Billy’s consisting of a 7-Eleven Slurpee bike run in the morning. We stood undecided. We said we would just wake up earlier and do both.

That decided, we both went off to sleep. We set the alarm to wake me up at 4:15 (with the camera set to start recording at 4:14) and then I was to wake Billy up. I don’t like being woken at that hour. I beat the shit out of my clock as soon as it rang, then I beat the shit out of Billy until he was up. We prepared for the day; packed a bathing suit, a sweat shirt, jeans, sneakers, flip-flops, wallet, book, etc. That said, we headed off to Rise Rove pond.

By bike, we first tried getting there by taking a shortcut through the complex. However, we found a gang of pot smokers/deer along the way and decided not to risk it. Obviously, I can not tell the difference between a deer and a pot smoker…maybe a pot smoking deer? Regardless, we moved on.

We eventually found a path to Rise Rove pond, we had to do a lot of running though (probably to keep time good). I changed when I got there and I went in for the polar bear swim. It was actually really warm. Smelt like shit and I may have another arm growing off my neck in the upcoming month, but it was actually refreshing. I got out after doing a little lap.

I changed as quickly as I could, ran back to our bikes which were right off the road, and headed down to the 7-Eleven right off of Vail in Montville. There we got a 40 oz. Slurpee (only $1.70 great deal). I personally liked my blue-raspberry/coca-cola Slurpee. But by the end of it, i wasn’t full. It felt like a weight in my stomach, but that wasn’t worth much. I need sustenance.

We agreed to go get a breakfast sandwich on the way back up to my house and the most convenient stop was the Quik-Chek in Lake Hiawatha. We got there and treated ourselves to a hash brown and a bacon, egg, and cheese on a croissant.

I got home. Crashed. Woke up. Edited video. Im still tired so I think I will head to bed now, I have work in the morning. I have a nice gift tomorrow (more to me than you guys). See you then.